Friends of Stag 5050 Club
Life's a lottery.....but with our 5050 Club it's a win-win deal!!
FoS members can now join our new 50/50 Club where for just £12 you can enter a monthly draw - for 12 consecutive months (£1 goes into each draw).
One winner will win half the amount of money that has been entered into the draw, and the other half will go to FoS funds. You can enter as many times as you wish and at any time in the year.
To join the 5050 Club, just send a cheque for £12 for each entry, payable to Friends of Stag with your FoS Membership number on the reverse, to Friends of Stag 5050 Club, c/o Stag, Sevenoaks TN13 1ZZ. Alternatively you can transfer £12 for each entry to our bank account (sort code 30-97-49, account 01497949), with a reference of 50/50 Club followed by your FoS membership number.
**Only members 16 and over can become a 50/50 club member**
- Entry by cheque payable to Friends of Stag with membership number and 5050 on reverse ( in envelope marked as FoS 5050 Club, c/o Stag Box Office), or by bank transfer (Sort code 30-97-49, Account 01497949) with a reference of membership number and 5050
- First draw will take place once 10 entries have been received. Thereafter draw entry will be made into month in which payment received by FoS and for following eleven draws.
- If there are less than 10 entries for any month no draw will be made; the entries and prize money will be rolled forward to following month; this may mean members will have double entries in subsequent month. Notice of this will be posted on web site and emailed to members.
- A member may enter more than once, and at any time during the year
- Member must be fully paid up at time of entry (but membership may have lapsed by time of draw).
- Student members may enter provided they confirm that they are over 16 years of age at time of entry
- Members may request their draw details and lottery license details at any time via email to Membership Secretary, or in writing (enclosing SAE for reply)
- No refunds will be made
- One winner will be drawn during the 1st week of each month. Draw will be made electronically.
- Name of winner will be notified on FoS web site, in Newsletter and via regular FoS emails
- Prize money will be equal to 50% of total entry money for the month
- Members are responsible for ensuring their contact details are correct
- Payment will be made to winner by cheque
- Draw is run under license 13/01092/LOTTER